“Maybe we need to look at this world less like a sqaure and more like a circle ”.
WHO IS SHE?
Tahiry Cumbicus is an Ecuadorian graphic designer and illustrator from the NJ/NY region whose focus on intersecting emotive qualities, conceptual thinking, and problem solving in the world of design. She has an advance art education, studying both visual art and graphic design through out high school and in university. She applies those skills in her work. Her crearive approach is based on self identity, imagination, news outlets, music, nostagia, artbooks, movies, and observing her surroundings.
AREA OF WORK:
Brand Identity, Data Visualization, Web Design, Print Matter & Digital Collaterial
• Express Newark - Residency Partner
• ACM: Senior Capstone Exhibition 2020
• Scarlet Magazin - Summer 2020
• Pan(*)cha Zine : Love Zine Edition
• Matchbox Zine: December/February
Visualizing Equitable Growth
Neo Flower Power
Reduction I, II, III
The Retrospectives Series
· NO NAME CLUB (coming soon)
Running on Cargo