“Maybe we need to look at this world less like a square and more like a circle ”.
WHO IS SHE?
Tahiry Cumbicus is an Ecuadorian graphic designer and illustrator from the NJ/NY region whose focus on conceptual thinking and problem solving to expand the global market. She has an advance art education, studying both visual art and graphic design through out high school and in university. Her crearive approach is based on self identity, nostagia, classic films, and observing her surroundings.
AREA OF WORK:
Brand Identity, Data Visualization, Web Design, Print Matter & Digital Collaterial
• Matchbox Zine: December/February 2021
• Pan(*)cha Zine : Love Zine Edition 2021
• Scarlet Magazine - Summer 2020
• ACM: Senior Capstone Exhibition 2020
• Express Newark - Residency Partner 2020
Flower Bomb Media
Visualizing Equitable Growth
Reduction I, II, III
Neo Flower Power
Running on Cargo